Eat Clean Brownies
This is a fairly simple recipe that's not very time consuming. Although it does not have the same texture as your regular brownies, they are only slightly more "cakey" than your normal and they do not skimp on flavor. It should satisfy anyone's sweet and chocolate tooth. Here is the recipe:
- 1/3 cup Organic Virgin Coconut Oil or butter, melted
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup Stevia Blend baking stevia (equal to 1 cup of sugar)
- 1/2 teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1/2 cup raw nuts, chopped (optional)
- In a saucepan a low heat, blend together butter and cocoa powder.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a bowl, mix together eggs, stevia, salt and vanilla. Stir in cocoa mixture.
- Whisk coconut flour into batter until there are not lumps. Fold in nuts.
- Pour batter into a greased 11x7x2or 8x8x2 inch pan.
- Bake at 175C (350F) for 30 - 35 minutes.